Up We Go To The Top

My life: friends, mallratting, the boys, my adventures, school, inspirations, and so on....Um how do they expect me to use 500 characters. Sheesh they're insane. Anyways whatever. So Hi!

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

I'm coming over but it never was enough


Image hosted by Photobucket.comGrrr....I hate when that happens, when click send and then, oh wait, the server decides hey I decided not to, biotch! Im appalled by my own laptop. Damnit....just u wait! Anyways I had blogged about my coffee incident this morning and about teen Driving Challenge.....but I'm not retyping that hell no, screw this! *Cha* ANyways yeah well its 12am and me tired so let me just insert the last few things I did have in the orignal part of this blog, and that will be all.



::::My Songs Of The Day:::



TBS- A Decade Under The Influence



Anyone (anyone) will do tonight
Anyone (anyone) will do tonight
Close your eyes, just settle, settle
Close your eyes, just settle, settle



I'm coming over but it never was enough,
I thought it through and my worst brings out the best in you



The Used: Blue and Yellow



should've said something but I've said it enough
by the way my words were faded
rather waste some time with you



The Used: Noise and Kisses



Look in my eyes
I'm jaded now whatever that means
By sharing these things
I rip my heart out
It's worth my time
Whatever that means...


SLEEP NOW

2 Comments:

Blogger Mandy said...

u sent an email....whoops sometimes I forget to check....

10:25 pm  
Blogger Air said...

picture copier!! lol i put the same picture in my blog - of course i'm in it but still!! lol thats ok, i'll forgive you..this time...

and i hate it when the server fails too! i happened to me a few days ago and i hade written out this whole big thing! look: www.skittlebeenie.blogspot.com

10:03 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home