Up We Go To The Top

My life: friends, mallratting, the boys, my adventures, school, inspirations, and so on....Um how do they expect me to use 500 characters. Sheesh they're insane. Anyways whatever. So Hi!

Monday, April 11, 2005

Meh, again

Anyways, so events of today:

  1. Matt's doing the fast, yesssss!
  2. Gotta a lotta hugs today
  3. Why did Erin wake up late?
  4. Me wore kilt again and someone is gonna take a picture tommorrow
  5. I found my good picture-taking-face.....finally
  6. Media arts I started my slide, and Mr.L used my as an example, and for othe to refrence to it...yesss
  7. Mr. Zheng told me to stop talking, and do work and shouted at me when I got diverted..lol.
  8. Nick hitted me, and I spazzed and was like "why?" and hhe's like fine free shot, but he was wearing a jacket and all, Nick is way cool
  9. walked home with air had no clue what we were talking about
  10. Did hmk and watched tv
  11. Almost set off the fire alarm when put cold water into hot pan
  12. Sister comes home and also almost sets the fire alarm off, by trying to defrost aburger on a plastic plate, which guess what burn and melted. The house was full of smoke and I was coughing like a banshee.
  13. Decided hey let me stop listening to Arden's-emo-child- music and call air and see if she still wants to go for that bike ride
  14. Drag sisters along and get Air, go for a forever long bike ride, and was tired in the end.
  15. Laughed, took pics, and dropped Air back home
  16. DInner, hmk, and more Ardens-emo-child music
  17. Basically done everythign, and want to sleep

that was my day

*****************************************

Yes anyways...as u can see my side bar is in its proper position, woOt, but I got rid of my chat box for now....for now. Also I got a counter, yeah me! sO basically all I et to see how many visits I get...(not many I know, thankx ashcroft). Oooo also on the weekend my jeans that were lost for over two months have been found. I was so happy! :D Yeah w/e. I pretty much coasting right now. Have a few things lined up for the week, nothing major except Fast For Life! Yep yep!

Basically that's all I've got to say. ANd yes I stole the pic from Air, but it makes me laugh, so blah! Oh and thx Air to the refrence in ur blog, u know perfectly well its impossible to fix both of my situations....LEEWAY! lol! Meh soon I'll dumb down that advice to make use of it, dont u worry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home