Up We Go To The Top

My life: friends, mallratting, the boys, my adventures, school, inspirations, and so on....Um how do they expect me to use 500 characters. Sheesh they're insane. Anyways whatever. So Hi!

Monday, April 25, 2005

Vodka, Vodka, Vodka, Bacardi

Hahhahahaha!!! My weekend was funny shit! Even though I'm tired as hell..I was way to funny and adventrous. Let me give you some insite; underage drinking, Boston Pizza, $1000 order, car driving, possible car driving, insaneness

Let's start with the Saturday:

I went to work la-de-da-de-da. Got to work and looked at the laminates I was suppose to get done for Monday morning. Looked at it and started the pile, but what I didn't realize is that I only had about 75 laminates and this guy from OPG wanted a 1000. I thought to myself I'm so screwed. I took me till about 5 at night (I started a 9) that I should call the guy and tell him there may be an issue with his order. So I call and leave a msg, but then I come up with this semi-great plan of going to other Staples and boring their laminates, good idea wrong timing.
So I decided to drag Ervan along, since he could drive and he's cute and he's fun to talk to. So 5:30 we leave or store having less then 30min to get to three or four othere Staples. We made it to three. Ajax, Whitby, and Oshawa. Ohmigod some of the other Staples employees are complete anals. lol. But we did manage to get about 300 laminates only problem was that we need like 700 more.

Sunday @ Work:

Went to work and decided hey why I do the calculatuions for the order, and it came up to a $1000 . That's when I decided to put the order on hold and called the guy, telling hm that the order is put on hold and we need him to urgently call us. After like 4 fusking hours he decides to call. Urrg finally, so I told him he cost and he calmy said ok lets do 600 and I'll pay for whatever it is. And I'm like okay cool. So then I realized we had to go out to another store again, but we didn't want t go east, again. So Chevonne took her car and went west to 3 Staples store in Scarborough. She got back in the nick of time and I was able to do 487 laminates.

Ok now on to the things that happened in between:

Saturday:

  • Was suppose to see a movie with Kyle, but his parents decided to get drunk instead, which made me laugh. And then Ervan took liberty of saying, "You know what they're doing right? They get drunk and they're gonna pound each other and pound hard, and probably all night!" This is coming from an almost 20 yr old. Ohmigod I didnt want to laugh in front of Kyle but it was funny shit. Like you had to be there to hear how Erv said it. Ohmigod it was funny. Kyle decided to not really say aything and countinued to play with hs gameboy sp.
  • Erv and me talked about music and his jazz and his oldies. For some reason that was funny too. Just as funny as his car. His car is goin down the street at like 60km/h and it make the sound as if its a race car goin like 240. Like thr vrrrrrrrrrmmmm, vrrrm sound. I was laughing for the first 5 mins in the car.
  • Oh yeah Erv was willing to lend me the keys to his mother's car to go out to get lunch, after I told him that I had a G1 only. I strongly considered it, but the cons were so high, I decided no, I would like to have G2 on June 1st, not dermit points.
  • Erv was telling me how it would be a good idea to smoke pot. Because it really good way to just realx. If I ever do have a first it will probably be with him (smoking that is). He was also telling me this story about how last summer he decided that he didn't want to buy a new pair of shoes so he went bare foot the whole summer. I was like ohmigod and started to laugh, it was the funniest stiry I heard all month.
  • We also got talking about all of our horrible jobs. And I'm hapy that theres someone else in the world that thinks little kids are a pain in the ass. I was telling him my horrible experience at summer camp, and I was like "I was gonna kill them all", and he's like "right on!"

Sunday's randomness:

  • Erv wasn't working *tear*
  • Kyle told me how soaked he got as he rode home on his bike, I laughed.
  • Dylan showed up randomly at my work at 1:30pm and stayed till closed. He also helped me with my 1000 laminate order. We went for lunch at McD's got a normal meal and a happy meal and an extra sandwhich for $4.27. I was so happy. Um then we went out to Boston Pizza and got vodka and something else in our smoothies. I don't think they realized how old we were but it was all good. To 16 yr olds sitting in a bar enjoying n alchol filled drinks..hehe, but Dylan's was stringer then mine, so I took over his cuz he didnt want it anymore, which was like the whole thing. It was so good. Then got dropped home.

I'll talk about that other part of Sunday later

Next time I go out lets see if I can get something with Bacardi in it. Man it's way to easy to drink here.

Ohhhh, and here an ad I found and liked. Its really cool at least I think so.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

3 Comments:

Blogger Mandy said...

lol
some one has to

10:45 pm  
Blogger Mandy said...

Yeah, trying is good

12:50 am  
Blogger Mandy said...

lol, so random!

4:33 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home