Up We Go To The Top

My life: friends, mallratting, the boys, my adventures, school, inspirations, and so on....Um how do they expect me to use 500 characters. Sheesh they're insane. Anyways whatever. So Hi!

Friday, April 22, 2005

Why is Kyo so popular?

Muahaha.......no. lol. Sorry wanted to do that all day. Ok so um lets ignore my "Mad Posts", lol. Let's focus on me being happy, okay? Okay! WoOt!

Um first of all this is gonna be short cuz I'm tired and I have work at 9am. So this is technically my post from Thursday, before I got upsetted by randomness.

First of all I just want to know why God thinks its fun for Chapters to never have consecutive magna. Like I'm trying to get to #2 in Ceres and I can't cuz I can never find it. Or how about Lament Of The Lamb?? Or Juvenile Orion?? Eerie Queerie?? I can never finish my series....well with the exception Alice 19th.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Right now I have just started Fruit Baskets its so awesome, I'm loving. What makes me laugh is taht one of the character's name is Kyo just like in Alice 19th. Except each Kyo's personality are dramactically different, showing their other side at random points. Like Kyo in Alice 19th is nice and sweet and blah blah, and when he gets mad he has to restrain form things. Kyo in Fruit Baskets is just stupid and trys to beat Yuki, but always fails and he has a Swollen Head, while once in a while showing is kind side. I like both of these Kyo's. They're pretty entertaining.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Ohmigod! ALice 19th was an aweosme short series. It was only 7 books, but it was so awesome. There was the happy, the sad, the comedy and the dramatic parts, well duh...its a shojo. Well it doesn't say so but Im pretty sure it is. Actually I'm pretty sure all the ones I read are! Ah, I love the fact when you reading and you just can't put a book down, cuz it draws you in so far and you just want to see what happens next. And it relaxing too.

Oh wait I just realized that I'm way off topic...I was talking about Alice 19th and how amazing it is. Well first of all the character(Alice) is a majorly shy and she has a little issue with telling people what she thinks and feels, so usually she's overlooks and all. Alice and her sister end up liking the same guys and here's where all the trouble starts. Shall I go into to the story furher, I think not. If you want to find out what happens just buy it, :P loser!

Ohmigod anime...finding anime is a whole different issue in my life. THis is me on good days when I'm not anime or magna deprived -----> O.o yeah that's me most days. When I am deprived I look more like OoO yeah, ok probably a little out there, meh.

The hardest thing is to watch a series consectuvitly (yes im aware i cant spell, and yes i only ended with a 68% in english, bite me). Like I started Naruto and now I'm on pause...Im at episode 78, arrg so agitating. Gravitation I think I only got to episode 3. Angel Sanctuary epsidoe 3. Chobit episode 8. Ghost In A Shell episode 9. DNAngel episode 1. Hellsing episode 5. Pretty sad ehYou don't know how mad it makes me not to at least finish one series, beside salior moon, lol :D Um but yeah I'll figure this out one day.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


But for now I just gonna wait. There's a few other magnas I wanna read like DNAngel and Kare Kano and some other random ones. A few of the animes I would love to start watching is Lain, Evagilion, and X. I have no life anime, magna, school, work, movies, and cons. Horrible way of living. Maybe drinking more milk, not just any milk but chocolate milk, will improve my life. Go chocoalte milk!!!

But I can't wait for the con, cuz it me somewhat-lower prices!!! And seeing wickedly cool costumes and laughing at Kyle, if I see him around.

Hey guess what I'm starting Driving School soon with Peter's Academy. I'm signing up with Air and Sarju. I'm so excited and that means I can go for my G2 on June 1st. Yesssss! Right before the summer, this is soo radically sweet.

Um as I said I'm gonna get going, later days

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home