Up We Go To The Top

My life: friends, mallratting, the boys, my adventures, school, inspirations, and so on....Um how do they expect me to use 500 characters. Sheesh they're insane. Anyways whatever. So Hi!

Saturday, April 16, 2005

C'mon C'mon

Um slightly confused, on why my whole body aches. Beside the fact after I came home my dad made me vaccum (well after my long shower), went to work, then as soon as I got home I hit the bed....like ploop! Then I woke up about 2h later, still in my work uniform...lol. Then realized the pain in my body got worse, aka
  1. tried to sit up, and almost fell back
  2. when i coughed or sneeze, my tummy area got a sharp pain
  3. cant really move the shoulders, so no dancing to music *tear drop*
  4. Btw I'm listening to Galanize-Chem Bros
  5. and walking up the stairs

Yeah so there's my pain. lol. ANyways must thank the O'Leary's for me going to Mama Mia and BREAKFAST!!! :D It was so good, but I feel bad I couldnt eat it all like I ususally would. Being on The Fast For Life makes my stomach reduce capacity for the food. So my tummy is all retracted and stuff. It's werid. Last year I went home and forced my stomach to go back to normal, but I couldnt this year...oh well. *Wow even streching my arms out hurt*

I was gonna give a long run down of the Fast, but I dont feel like it...so I'll give u a short rundown.

THE FAST FOR LIFE- Basically to raise awarness.

-Started with us all piling in to the chapel after school...wiht a whole set of "hi's" and "hellos" and "ohmigod"

-Played Stella Oh-la and then got chosen for Liturgy

-My phone rang near the end of liturgy, i try to pretend it wasnt happening and tried to drown out sound by putting it behind my back, then slowly back out of the room

-Juice was the friggen highlight, lol

-Played Amebia, funny ass game. It took us forever to catch ppl, there was a lot of ppl.

-group of 63 teens, larger group then last year. That might have been my groups fault cuz we try to get everyone possible on the fast.

-Played Dodgeball. My god, we're viscious!

-Played music and did some dancing....in socks

-Played Scattergories, I made up the bizzarest shit, got away with a bit. ie What do u carry in u purse. Had to be letter "D". SO I said Dildo, bizarre and we were all laughing like hell, but I got the point.

-Did some funny-ass dancing with Matt (lil grade 10er) and Dylan. We decide to do "grinding" 3-way, it was funny. I'll put a picture of it up later, erin has them all.

-Matt says "Amandla ur so sexy! I want to have ur babies". And looks spiffy in the Jacket he finds in the lost and found,lol

-Popsicles and movie time. Watch Finding Neverland, it was a good movie, but there was way too much hype on it, cuz it wasnt anything spectacular. It was all Johnny Depp's fault!

-Tried to fit body on mat in gym, then I realized I was mainly sleeping on my boobs, which killed, and had to lie on my side.

-Morning, I screamed, complained, and whined and rolled over three mats, until I decided to get up....30 mins later.

-Mmm, breakfast, and my morning hugs and hellos from ppl

I think taht was short, right...whatever

*Just sneezed again, shiza, hurts like a bitch.*

Well before I sneezed I was gonna say I can't wait for Anime North...Ohh it would be so cool to be a volunteer, but I rather be buying stuff and taking pictures of random strangers and laughing at Kyle. I can't remeber what he was for the one in March. For this one he's supposedly dying his hair and growing it out and straighntening it....Not in that order.

Ohh and my I want to put braids in my hair for the summer, I hope my dad is bluffing about my work schedule cuz I will be pissed. Unless he wants to give me money every month, no way he's goona make me quit. I'll even leave his house, comp or no comp. I'm not quitting it took me forever to get this job and I'm not quitting till I leave for ps. You know how long it took me of job searching to get this job in particular? 7 months, way too long. And yeas I had four other jobs b4 his one, but I like this one. Feel kinda bad that I left Value Village. Ahhh, they were so cool there!

Um, I think I'm gonna go to sleep. I have volunteering tommorrow, for MS WALK. Oh so much fun! Did it last year too. Monica the cooridinator person is cool. Ah yeah sleep, good night!

My link today is to the Youth Center in Ajax, cool ppl and the usually have some cool activities.

(the title) or www.theyouthcentre.ca

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home