Up We Go To The Top

My life: friends, mallratting, the boys, my adventures, school, inspirations, and so on....Um how do they expect me to use 500 characters. Sheesh they're insane. Anyways whatever. So Hi!

Sunday, May 01, 2005

Weekenders

My Day: Mediocore, but chillaxed

Meh, had to go to work today. Meh didnt have any customers till about 12 and our store opens at 10, lol. So I got to talk to Ervan and Dasha. Which was fun, then Britt came in then Kyle. The n we played Jack Johnson on the IPod. Ohmigod I love IPods. Ohhh and Michelle bought us doughnuts, I was so happy. I think they know I'm in love with donuts, cause everytime I hear we have them I squeal with joy! Ervan seems to enjoy calling me Amanda or Amandla depending whatever jumps into his head first. Ha! And earlier we were talking about our drinking experiences, which sadly I only live up to having three (need a few more), but we got on to the age. And one of the co-workers who is 28 was telling us how she gets mistaken for a 14 yr old, I laughed at her telling her ppl are stupid cuz they don't I.D. me, and she's like this isnt fair!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
You know what's a really good song....Sitting Waiting Wishing by Jack Johnson. I love that song.
Oh and I bought 3 new cds. Well 2 for me one for Mummy. I got her Norah Jones and I got myself Rise Against and Yeah Yeah Yeahs. The clerk was like what I range of music, and I'm like its good to have diversity and laughed.

Um countinued our RBC Canada's Wonderland Tradition, two yrs running strong! With only three orginal crew memeber's but meh its all good. I just remeber Kyle has the photo numbers, must get photo numbers, we got our pictures taken four times. It was great but I lost the first two, so I felt stupid.

Ooooo and there was this awesome band that played at the theatre place. They were fusking awesome. There was one song they did, that was so sad, I'm like "instant-fan"! They were amazing. They totally blow away our schools bands by a mile. So after the show, I was so eager to hear more. And then I decided to go up and ask if they had a website, but I was way nervous. So I might of sound like a stalker, heehee. But yeah they didn't have a website, but they said they'd be playing the Opera House May 28th and I'm like "YESSSSSS" Oh the name of the band was POINT BLANK

And guess what I give up on Bucket Hats, its time for me to move on to another summer hat. But I'm not sure what yet... Meh doesn't matter. I have to go see KunG Fu HustlE. Arrrg. Does anyone want to see it? I have to now recruit someone to see this movie.

And I saw Alisia on Thursday, I said for her to give me her number cuz I had lost it from b4. But it didn't matter cuz I lost it again the same day I got it. So, um yeah, I'm a loser.

I'm almost done the page for my Euotrip with Air. Just got a fix it up a bit. Then I have to write the newspaper proposal and do my Physics lab. I'm not even going to Wonderland with them anymore.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Meh and I'm upset at the fact I didnt get to see David Usher in concert last week. I was loking oward to it so much *sigh*. Meh well I got his music to keep me company. I love the song "Butterfly". Well basically the whole Morning Orbit CD. And I finally saw LWSTD music video, its so awesome!

And on Staurday its the Talent Show, which I get to Tech, sweet eh! Um so I'm gonna look mediocore and hope it runs a-ok. I'll try and take pictures. I hope my week is good, just plain good and now bad parts, maybing I'm asking too much. Whatever, need sleep

PS. I'm just happy that so far it looks like someone does care for me, yeah! (And yes mean besides friends)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home