Up We Go To The Top

My life: friends, mallratting, the boys, my adventures, school, inspirations, and so on....Um how do they expect me to use 500 characters. Sheesh they're insane. Anyways whatever. So Hi!

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Just a Stupid Little Love Song

Just a stupid little love song
Three chords and a microphone
It's just a
stupid little love song
Hip hop and rock n' roll
So sit right down
I'll sing this song to you

No, noit written by me, clearly. I was just listening to some Fefe Dobson, remember her? The cool Canadian chick, that everyone was like she's cool but weird. (I'm having problams spelling right now and I dont know why. I forgot how to spell problam and werid <----they both look wrong, aaaahhh) But yeah, man I wish I bought her album forever ago and that I saw her in concert. We actually planned the trip and all but when I plan things with Whitbier's there's always bound to be issues. Stupid Whitbiers.

Anyways today I was about 15min late for Media Arts. Guess why because I decided to go out for lunch and I was like "whoops look at the time" Meh it was only me and rosa, but Mr.L didn't seem to notice. Then I went for my Art Council Meeting on 2nd llunch and ended up talking to ppl. 2nd lunch suxs ass. I feel bad for those guys and I thought our lunch was bad.

Meh whatever I have work to go to. So excuse me for another 5 hours, I shall be back

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home