Up We Go To The Top

My life: friends, mallratting, the boys, my adventures, school, inspirations, and so on....Um how do they expect me to use 500 characters. Sheesh they're insane. Anyways whatever. So Hi!

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Counting Headlights

Liam Titcomb. What an amazing performer/singer/songwriter. Ohmigod. Well I didn't just find out about him (orginally heard of him in Feburary, just a bit delayed), but he's amazing anyhow. Like his music is way more earthly and mellow then David Usher's perhaphs even a different type of mellow (????) Well he's only 17 and I can't believe how good he is. I think tonite and tommorrow nite he's playing at the MOD Club with David. Like he fusking amazing. You can go to his site by clicking the title of this post.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Anyways here's a picture of this amazing 17 yr old. Kinda makes me feel werid that I'm not do anythign extraordinary with my life. Meh, what can I do. Just an average teenager. Meh back to Liam, he has an incredible music background that is just unbelievable. And the fact he looks so much like David is funny. Just his hair and him from the side, besides that David and Liam are way different. Talking about David, my skipping plans to go see him at The FCP, has been foiled. I swear to god that I am cursed. Like there are so many things happening tommorrow that I just cannot skip, grrrrr. I was really looking foward to it. Oh well I can get the new cd, If God Had Curves, and at the same time get Liam's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home