Up We Go To The Top

My life: friends, mallratting, the boys, my adventures, school, inspirations, and so on....Um how do they expect me to use 500 characters. Sheesh they're insane. Anyways whatever. So Hi!

Monday, May 02, 2005

Sitting Waiting Wishing

Um yeah, must by Kyle present for his birthday, but he's gonna get it late cuz his birthday is on Thursday and I'm not seeing him till Friay or Staurday (meh, I dont know when he's working). Then for Katie's birthday she's getting them late too, cuz I forgot them at my mommy's house, smart eh! But I dont know what to et Kyle, grrr whatever.

Need to buy David's alblums and Point Blank, ahh they're amazing!!! Whatever...

I'm thinking to myself now that I just Sitting Waiting Wishing, Just like the Jack Johnson song. Not like I'm doing this on purpose, but that's what I have to do in my life, I can't charge fowar and get what I want. Well, fine, sometimes I'm scared to do so. "I can't always be waiting, waiting on you, I can't always always playing your fool" Meh not like I have much choice. The only question I ask myself every day is, "Why doesn't he ever call?" Second question I ask, "Will he ever call?" I'm so sad at points after thinking about him. Like even if it was a happy moment, I still feel sad. I don't want to pester him by calling him, if he wants to talk to me he will...I hope.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Here's Jack for you

1 Comments:

Blogger Mandy said...

yeah, me no suffer alone, and a good nickname would be mandi

10:24 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home