Up We Go To The Top

My life: friends, mallratting, the boys, my adventures, school, inspirations, and so on....Um how do they expect me to use 500 characters. Sheesh they're insane. Anyways whatever. So Hi!

Saturday, May 07, 2005

Sin City

They don't love you like I love you-Maps, The Yeah Yeah Yeahs

So um yeah have to type up that proposal for the newspaper for Mr.Bak and give it to him Monday. Yesturday was nothing special, well at least outside of school. All I did was go to work, eat donuts, get mad at Maria and chill with Erv for a bit. At work I finish one whole U-boat pf products on my own in 2 hours. My manager was like "Great work Amandla!" And me I was like Yeeeeesssss, I'm too cool for this!

Meh anyways my day at school was fun, tiring, but fun. Today Rodolfo and myself we worked on finding the best soundtrack for our Lighting Project. The two Justins' are useless most of the time, but when they want to be they are helpful. So we decided on the music and we just have to import our files into Imovie and do our transitions. We decided on a Sin City look. Its way cool. The funniest pictures from what we took, is the ones were we get all confuse during a photo shooting and my pics cuz Ro said, "Amandla stop looking Chinese" and I was like but I'm not do that and he's like yes you are, then I looked at the pictures and realized yeah it does look like I was trying to be Chinese, it was so sad...But yeah thats what happens when you put on a fake mad face...lol

Anyways got to go to work, Ciao


1 Comments:

Blogger Mandy said...

just pretend you did come up with it

4:03 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home