Up We Go To The Top

My life: friends, mallratting, the boys, my adventures, school, inspirations, and so on....Um how do they expect me to use 500 characters. Sheesh they're insane. Anyways whatever. So Hi!

Thursday, May 05, 2005

The Freeze comes first, then drooling

Yes drooling, or something like that. Today I had my mouth (leftside) frozen by Mr. Chan (my dentist) so he could fill in some cavities. Ohmigod, he first used something for it to go numb then he some random needle into my mouth. I couldn't feel the pain but I felt the injection, and i was like stay calm, stay calm. lol. Um then my mouth slowly went into this deep freeze and they warned me not to bite my lip cuz I'll feel the pain later. And I was like Yikes! So after the dentist I went to the mall and got donuts and played DDR. Tried out a new random song; Candy and failed it. It does two steps at the same time, like one up and one left, which I still have issues doing. Then I ate (or tried) to eat my donuts. It was so hard eatin with ur mouth numb. Like I tried chewing, but since I mainly chew to the left I couldn't really tell if I chewed the donut enough to swallow, so I kinda swallowed it in chunks. It was funny and it was funny because of the fact I couldn't feel the stckiness of the donut on my lip or my face so I was all confused on if I missed my mouth. It was such a struggle.

Um, Kyle wasn't at work, but everyone claimed he was supposed to be, so I got confused. No one that I really like worked today, besides Chevonne and Kareem (sometimes he seems like a jerk).

Finally got my Switchfoot CD back. Yessss! And I finally mailed those bloody resumes to the Toronto employers. I hope they get it and I hope they consider my resume. I hope I didn't make any mistakes.

ANyways tommorrow is the talent show, and I'm scared on what's gonna happen with lights and sound, god plz let it go alright.

Really should show Air the pics I developed from Europe and I hope that Sheila gave that picture to Pat. Should ask Air to check for me, cuz I'm not gonna go ask, thats for sure. ANd yes Dylan still on my bad side. He did it to himself....lets see how long this holds out for. Anyways I need to go to bed. I almost missed the bus yeturday rolling out of bed at 7:15am is not good. And I also washed my hair last night (Wed) so lets pray it doesn't do anything werid.

Night

PS. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO KATEY
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO KYLE

WOOOOOOOOT!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mandy said...

why??? Plus they numb u first, so its not too bad

3:59 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home