Up We Go To The Top

My life: friends, mallratting, the boys, my adventures, school, inspirations, and so on....Um how do they expect me to use 500 characters. Sheesh they're insane. Anyways whatever. So Hi!

Thursday, May 05, 2005

Take Me Out

Okay so I'm back from the Talent Show #2 at ND! It was awesome but those stupid dancers pissed me the hell right off. Could have taken their faces off, hate them so much. Well not all of them, but one particular group that decided to be assholes. I was like twitching next to sal and drew, so I couldn't bite their heads off. Bobbit's little group oif acoustics were amazing. They were awesome, and they got lots of cheers. Andrews (gr10) solo was amazing. I was so proud of him. And the grade 10 band and grade 12 band were awesome. I wish I had a pamphlet of who performed, but I guess it will all be in the yearbook, so no fears.

Being on the Tech Crew was the best thing I could have ever done. I loved learning and helping. People actaully needing your assistance and you being part of a team. Oh, speaking about team, I accidently joined Student Council....whoops. Ok well for like 5mins. They were all gather in the centre of the stage I was like "ooohhh looks like fun!" So I joined them but then the curtains opened, and I was like "Crap" then realized that it was a Student Council thing.....I'm like whoops. And Caroline was like ur not part of Student Council and I look at Isobel and everyone else and whisper "this is for Student Council!?!? Guess I'm part of Student Council for now!" It was so sad and funny. Oh man can't wait till tommorrow to tell the others about my stupidity.

Um thats about it for tonite, besides me bad deja vu, which is gonna fuck up my life. Does anyone else go by their deja vu? Who knows

2 Comments:

Blogger Air said...

*claps hands* bravo amandla, bravo. only you could do something like that...

3:58 pm  
Blogger Mandy said...

lol, u sux...but u gotta admit that it was awesome

8:24 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home