Up We Go To The Top

My life: friends, mallratting, the boys, my adventures, school, inspirations, and so on....Um how do they expect me to use 500 characters. Sheesh they're insane. Anyways whatever. So Hi!

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Body Sacred

You know what I actually have changed my mind about doing any type extra peircings and and tatooing and body scrafication (even though these are all very cool). I decided that simple was good enough for me and not to do anything to permanent to myself. Like I already go over board with jewerly and clothings, so lets not add to the list.

That's about it just wanted to write that I have changed my mine, and I found simple and basic is pretty enough for me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mandy said...

its does, but so does simple

10:20 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home