Up We Go To The Top

My life: friends, mallratting, the boys, my adventures, school, inspirations, and so on....Um how do they expect me to use 500 characters. Sheesh they're insane. Anyways whatever. So Hi!

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Cocaine Cowgirl

Cocaine Cowgirl- Matt Mays and El Torpedo

Yeah well here was my day:

  • Woke up from a dream that sadden me
  • Almost Finished "Lights On"
  • Sheila signed my form (???? WTF just happened???)
  • Running For Social Convenor
  • Realized I'm deathly scared of Public Speeches
  • Pat's bro is going on the trip mentioned below
  • That almost everyone is going on the Italy Greece Trip
  • Almost burst in to tears walking home..I don't mean tear drop I mean like "tip over and die type of crying"

So now I'm gonna go do that....cry that is... excuse me for a couple of days

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home