Up We Go To The Top

My life: friends, mallratting, the boys, my adventures, school, inspirations, and so on....Um how do they expect me to use 500 characters. Sheesh they're insane. Anyways whatever. So Hi!

Monday, May 23, 2005

Beauty Queen Of 16 and a half

Ok so I'm no beauty queen, but I guess pretending that I am once in a while can't hurt. Anyways I'm came to another one of my fucker-of-a-conclusions, wanna hear it....."I have realized that even though I'm totally stuck on one duder doesn't mean I should feel any guilt or weridness to any new and upcoming relationships. Like whenever the time comes to deal with my last relationship, then I'll deal with it then. For now, I should just try to live out my 16th year of existence."

So having that said, I plan to go on another date with John, some time next weekend probably, after fixing up my schedule and such. I also plan to figure out if Kyle likes me or not because that bothering me, not knowing that is. Was suppose to go to the con with him and his friends but I can't cuz I don't have a buddy so...I'm stuck in town. Not really. My plans for next weekend are basically set except for Sunday, for which I would like to go see a play downtown called Poetic Licensce.

Well anyways right now I'm just chillaxing to Maroon 5. Playing their normal album then gonna put in their acoustic. Both are pretty fscking awesome. Anyways my main goals for this week is to finally do my Physics labs and to find what summer program I'm taking and to finish that bloody proposal for the newspaper. Oh and that reminds me tomorrow is the Spring Art Festival and I have to sell tickerts at door and help Tech. Gonna be one stressful night. I was also suppose to pick up my contacts but I think I'm going to have to reschedule. Oooo and even better guess what I have back in my possession....MY CREDIT CARD.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Beauty Queen is right there, lol
I look so confused, I feel bad for me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home