Up We Go To The Top

My life: friends, mallratting, the boys, my adventures, school, inspirations, and so on....Um how do they expect me to use 500 characters. Sheesh they're insane. Anyways whatever. So Hi!

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Fear In Your Eyes

More like fear in my sister eyes. Just a couple of minutes ago, I got up to use the phone, but my sister already had it and had just began to talk to her friend. So I decided to stalk her from one room to the next, and she got scared and told her friends she'll call back and gave me the phone! Ahhhh, the look on her face was priceless..she was scared, heehee. Anyways g2g to work, later

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahahahaha... that would have been a priceless look.

6:03 pm  
Blogger Mandy said...

It was priceless. I was sooo proud

6:37 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home