Up We Go To The Top

My life: friends, mallratting, the boys, my adventures, school, inspirations, and so on....Um how do they expect me to use 500 characters. Sheesh they're insane. Anyways whatever. So Hi!

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

My Sassy Girl

Ohmigod that movie actually made me cry. That is the first movie ever to actually bring me to tears. I was like crying for 5 (ok a bit more) minutes. It was so halirious of a movie but when they got to the dramatic parts, it impacts you so well. Ah, such a cute movie. And I thank Jaira for lending it to me. Ha the girl was so abusive it was so funny then the mother was abusive, it was just halarious. I think I'm now the official international movie watcher....no probably not, but I love watching international films, because they so interesting. SOme ppl are like "eewww subtitles!" SOrry but I don't want to see a serious international film movie with Bruce Lee and Jackie Chan type of dubs, I rather read and hear the actual language. By the way My Sassy Girl was in Korean. Was amazing. If you ever get a chance watch it, unless u have an issue with subtitles, you just suck in general anyways. So Jaira is my official helper in getting some of my interantional movie watching done...mainly Asian half but its all good. ANd I have to help her find a few movies as well. While looking for a pick to put up here, I saw like 4 different cover for the dvd. And I dont know which to choose!!! Image hosted by Photobucket.com
That's the cover I got
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This is the one I saw when I heard about the movie
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This one I just Think is cute

Okay so I also watched Shaolin Soccer which was awesome, I liked the effects. They did their best to make sur some of it looks natural, but I think I try to hard to see the effects so I saw most of them if not all. But it was a great movie I enjoyed it, but not as much as MSG.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And here's the movie I really wnat to see. A Moment To Remeber. Another Korean film, but dont say its a rip off of A Walk To Remeber cause how about if this storyboard was developed first and was never put into action? So screw you once again, watch then comment
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
It looks a sounds like a great movie
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Anyways gonna go watch one more movie then to bed for me. Last movie for tonite is "Better Luck Tomorrow" And yes I did do some studying tonite for my Test tommorrow :P Night
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home