Up We Go To The Top

My life: friends, mallratting, the boys, my adventures, school, inspirations, and so on....Um how do they expect me to use 500 characters. Sheesh they're insane. Anyways whatever. So Hi!

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

So My Name Is Jonas

Um today.......yeah I finsh my countdown and my day was by technicalities sucky. Jaira lent me
"My Sassy Girl" its this awesome movie that's in sometype of Asian that I will watch tonite. Um the weekend was um crappy. Besides Wonderland that is...was trying to upload a picture but the computer hates me, so I'm putting another picture of us at the tracks. Got my laptop back yesturday, and I was incredibly happy. Um and that's it....Gonna go see if there are any popsicles left. Muahhahaha...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha awesome picture... what are you doing? especially you and katey? That other girl just looks like shes on crack...

5:55 pm  
Blogger Mandy said...

I am playing with cell phone and katey is acting like shes super cool, which she is. And the other girl is on crack, no really.

Ok so I lied she's not on crack, meh but it would have been cool if she really was.

6:39 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home