Up We Go To The Top

My life: friends, mallratting, the boys, my adventures, school, inspirations, and so on....Um how do they expect me to use 500 characters. Sheesh they're insane. Anyways whatever. So Hi!

Thursday, May 26, 2005

Look me in the eye!


Image hosted by Photobucket.comOk with my face like that, who would look me in the eye?!?! Whatever , but I like the pics I took today. I'm taking a lot of myself on my own recently. Like if u fuck the picture up, you have you to blame. But with others there's gonna be an argument on who fucked it up. Anyways yeah I know I should be sleeping, as Kyle told me about a half hour ago, cause I have school in the morning, but I'm thinking of skipping, but to where? My dad loves Timmy's so that doesnt work, behind 7-11 maybe. I forgot that was one of my central skipping places. I shall revist it!!!! Meh! I dont know. Wonder if Baby Rose read my note. That was a semi-important-note. Whatever, so weekend is now planned. Just have to re-check with some ppl and cancel with other and re-create plans. Thinking about hanging with my brother on Sunday, I'll call him tommorrow about that after school and after yearbook and after vacuumming. He should be home by then.  I wanna drag him to see a play calle Poetic Liscense. ANd to do a few other things. Ooo and I emailed |"The Hour" to see if I can get tickets to be part of the live audience. That would be wickedly cool...good thing I decided to go eat some dinner. ANd lucky me I have been dubbed to eat all the banana flavoured popsciles, they are so effing good! *drool puddle* Um so basically if my brother is alreayd busy I'm gonna call up John and see if he wants to do anything, Sabine said "...."  Sabine says many things half the time is when she drunk and screaming at me. Ok so she's not drunk, but she might as well be, lol. My god we start off taking, which leads to an opinion match which leads to who can interupt who in a sentence. She usually wins. Well she basically said, he just shy, just invite him out and go on a date. I'm like ahhh I dont wanna plan it, then I feel controlling (which I am). She's like "Do u like him or not!!!!" "Agggh FINE!!" *thats me* SO basically me and John are gonna try this whole dating thing again. Lets see I work around his school schedule, I'll be suprise if I do. Um so yeah, sleep, night, snore, gobble gobble, later dudez.



ps. I totally bit R3.0's head off today, he was so confused, it was great

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home