Up We Go To The Top

My life: friends, mallratting, the boys, my adventures, school, inspirations, and so on....Um how do they expect me to use 500 characters. Sheesh they're insane. Anyways whatever. So Hi!

Monday, May 30, 2005

Pussies...Blah


Image hosted by Photobucket.comOkay so we all know what pussies are, but in my case pussies are people who decide, "Hey I want to make judgement on what the person does and how they go about things." Who the fuck are you to be juding me, that makes you just as bad or wait even worse, but thats just my opinion. If you want to leave a comment u've got to understand the following:

Yes this blog has been re-edited haahaa! And no not because it was intellegent it was just to good for you to see tahts all. Suckas!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OHHHHHH KAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

7:21 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeppers

9:15 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home