Up We Go To The Top

My life: friends, mallratting, the boys, my adventures, school, inspirations, and so on....Um how do they expect me to use 500 characters. Sheesh they're insane. Anyways whatever. So Hi!

Friday, May 27, 2005

Summer Planning Done, Oh Yeah!!!


Image hosted by Photobucket.comOk so my list for summer things ot get done, is once again complete. Except this time its for 2005's summer. Yes, I begin my weekend with knocking some of these things off the list. I want to get at least 50% of my list cross off this year.



Random Moment: Where the FUCK are my headphones, I can't find the little piece of shit, damnit. OOO its at my mom's.



As I was saying, ohmigod this summer is gonna be a bitch lot better cause I have a job to pay for shit, and I can't be too lazy. I think the list is gonna keep growing. But I'm not gonna list anything much until the event happens. Like I think I'm gonna go to one of my resturants on the list called BANZAI!!! But I'm suppose to drag Kyle so I'll wait...maybe. It's sushi, so irresitable.



Sadly I'm sick as a bitch. And I keep forgetting to medicine...like Tynol....ahhh cant spell the bloddy word, fuck it.



Oh and guess where my beautiful little tulips are? On my proch! I decided to leave them there for maximum sunlight rays. Well during the day. I think I should put them in the house during the day.



Anyways back to summer, ahhh cant wait. Means more bathing suits, which means more sunglasses, which means, more sunlight, which means boys!!! Man those were horrible connections, fuck that.



So right now I'm in the process of getting cool summer music, have a bit. Not too much, its more Winter music. Defintion of winter music, is dark, gloomy, kill all music. Summer is like ooo I love everything, and shit. But whatever I kick starting my summer (even though its actually spring) with an asian moviethon and a nature walk, then a fetsival, shopping, then a play. Well thats the whole weekend not one day.



Anywho, guess whose's in town??? Guesss!!!!! PEARL JAM!!! Well on Spetmeber 19th, so still summer time, so its all good. I wanna go so bad, but I dont think I'm gonna be allowed to use my card to buy tickets, so I'm afraid. But I really wnat to go. I'll talk to ppl and my mom, need those tickets. Never hurts to try. I think phone would be faster then internet, but by the time they go on sale I'm already gone out. Oh well.



It would be cool if all the bands from the grudge era comes back to play a kick-ass concert. Man that would be so sweeeet! Marvins, Hole, Bush, Moist, so cool.



Almost done my my thrid set of pages fro yearbook. Finally did final touches on Eastern Europe and its off. And now working on grad page. Should be done tomorrow, then next week I'm doing something else. Next week is gonna be a bitch. I'm gonna wake up early today and get myself some fucking coffee. Tommorrow is a whole day of playing catch up.



Oh and I'm currently watching Ong-Bak. Kickass movie. And tommorrow Kyle begins my shopping spree at the anime con. He's gonna forget something, but thats okay. I wanna see what he comes out with. This should be interesting, but I do thank him for going through the trouble.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home