Up We Go To The Top

My life: friends, mallratting, the boys, my adventures, school, inspirations, and so on....Um how do they expect me to use 500 characters. Sheesh they're insane. Anyways whatever. So Hi!

Monday, May 30, 2005

Suicidial Dreams-Silverchair


Image hosted by Photobucket.comLove that song by Silverchair. If you havent heard, might want to consider downloading the ascoustic version. I pretty sure there's a normal version, meh I don't know. But its good, one day when I learn the fancy shit for the internet I'll do it. But I have no time for that now. Must continue to blog. *clears throat* SO far all night I've done homework and rocked (out). Its been enjoyable. What was I rocking to you ask? Well mainly to that emo-emo-music by Taking Back Sunday. Was gonna put in My Chemical Romance, but I had too much fun. Then I rocked to Yellowcard and Red Hot Chili Wilies (Peppers), lol, and then again back to Taking Back Sunday. Waay too much fun. In between rocking I worked on my ISU and some homework, okay not really, and tommorrow I have tech Crew, so I come home about 5:30-ish, agggh. Wat a pain, but at least its fun.



Oh and yesturday my mom took away my Debit AND Credit card!!!!Both!!!! So I dont know what to do. Her and my dad discussed how I'm s\pending money too widly and took my cards, I almost cried. And guess what I get allowence out of the fucking money I'm working hard to spend...pssh. You'd think that since I make the money I should be able to spend it any way I like but apparently this is not the case. Totally gay! *still rocking hard to yellowcard, which song "Way Away" and my head hurts now...ouch*



Ha you may think its emo but its not...okay I'm lying they're so emo, but I'm not....I think. Who cares and really actually fucking knows.



Back to random singing:



"I dont think i'll ever come back down....Tell me you want too....Why cant you just be happ-ppy....My best side is your worst impression....Cant you live without me and tension....." Was rocking hard as I wrote that, its Taking Back SUnday...dont remeber track number. But its off their last cd...so good. To bad I couldnt see them in concert. Night

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home