Up We Go To The Top

My life: friends, mallratting, the boys, my adventures, school, inspirations, and so on....Um how do they expect me to use 500 characters. Sheesh they're insane. Anyways whatever. So Hi!

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Ahhh Gotta Stop


Poster
Originally uploaded by Mandy No Good.
...stop blogging through Photobucket that is. jUST Because its screwing stuff over big time. Anyways thats not too important.

Not as important as the news I recieved today. Mr.L and Ms.Out are hosting a trip to Paris London and some other random place, I was so happy when I found out. I cant wait and Mr.L was like your gonna come Amandla, and I was like OF COURSE!

By the way the song you listening to, is called Suicidal Dream by Silverstien and its the live version. I love it so much, sounds so good and relaxing. Heading banging at the end is so much fun. Yes, yes I do enjoy headbanging.

ANyways was trying to watch my online cartoon, called Ninjai. But grr my connection did something totally fucked but oh well.

Tommorrow is the matnee show for Bon Jovi the school play. And then Thursday there's an evening show. Being Tech for both. Uh and I have to go to work tommorrow but not till after I do the commercial for Media Arts. Which is a jean/pants commercial, which I still have to do the write-up for.

Anyways gonna go start my homework....wait noooo I have just been interupted to go to 7-11. Okayy then

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home