Up We Go To The Top

My life: friends, mallratting, the boys, my adventures, school, inspirations, and so on....Um how do they expect me to use 500 characters. Sheesh they're insane. Anyways whatever. So Hi!

Thursday, June 02, 2005

Miami Beach Tobacco Road 112


Cabelleros in Miami
Originally uploaded by joaobambu.
Heeeeeey! Guess what I did. I got my contacts, well one pair. My mom is picking up the rest later on tonite. I already know what to expect...."Ohmigod, you looks so werid." OR "Ohmigod, you look different" OR "Ha you eyes are so small!" OR "You look Chinese" Those are the four things that I'm pretty sure will be said. I'm just know it. Anyways besides that today was totally eventful.
In chemistry class we had a supply so me and Jamie took his car, went to his house picked up a few things, and on the way back decided to get an Ice Cap. Jamie loves his music he was just blasting it in his Oldsmobile, it was the greatest thing ever. We also talked about school and summer and shit. It was fun.
Um, well I tell you what else happened in the week later. I have shit to do aka Tech Crew at 6pm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home