Up We Go To The Top

My life: friends, mallratting, the boys, my adventures, school, inspirations, and so on....Um how do they expect me to use 500 characters. Sheesh they're insane. Anyways whatever. So Hi!

Thursday, June 09, 2005

dippity doo da


dippity doo da
Originally uploaded by MrsStrizzay.
Hahaha, I like that title. Anyways I just popped my contacts out of my eye accidently, lol. I was rubbing it cuz I was tired and then it went *pop* and I was like "ahhh, me gone blind!" Then I realized it was on my cheek and then I put it back in my eye, lol.

So dont you just love the little baby over here...she so adorable. And just to let everyone know that the pics posted recently are not taken by me (duh), but other photographers on Flickr. Its a photo sharing site that I'm a part of.

Oooo, today was a day filled with events. I didnt get some of my tasks done, but there were other things that replaced it.

Well first off let me tell you of how Mr. Bak APPROVED the school paper re-issuement. I was so happy as I talked to him after mass today. I was just bubbling with happiness. He said all he has to do is to talk to the two teacher's that decided to help out, to make sure its going well with them and then we are on our way for our first meeting. First meeting is generally just going to be to see who's intersted in helping, get done the names(first and last), emails and phone numbers. I'm so excited and I cant wait for this to start, I know not to expect a something running paper, because of pervious issues, but I hope others who decide to join are just as dedicated as I am.

ANYWAYS on to my adventure of the day. So first thing in the morning on the bus I ask Dylan, about the situattion that arised from b4, that includes Pam being mad at me. SO he said he didnt say anything about me being mad because I was never mad about it, and I was like yeah I know so how did Pam get the msg that I said, "I was gonna kick her ass" ???? Where the hell did this come from, god! I'm pretty sure I never said it, or felt that way, or even blogged it ! SO I'm confused along with Dylan. So tommorrow I have to go talk to Pam on 2nd lunch before anything else. Lets hope she doesnt decide to keep ignoring me after I ask to talk to her.

So anyways after getting off the bus, we walked into the school. As soon as I walk into the shcool I get this sharp pain in my tummy. I'm like all I had was chocolate milk!?!?! And then I realized It my TIME OF THE MONTH!!! I was so mad. SO go into the cafe and then realize half the ppl who are "smart" arent, lol. Cuz they couldnt understand a simple saying of "Emergency, Time Of The Month Or Code Red!" I was so fustrated! But luckily Nicole and Erin #2 came to my rescue.

Math class we had a mass. Which was fun, sorta. I enjoyed sitting in the first row, satrting at cute Nick in the other Math class and then later making fun of Rosa. How did I make fun of Rosa might you ask, well simple. As she came up to do the Our Father in sign language I did the loser "L" sign everytime she signaled. It was funny. Me and Lori and Joanna enjoyed it tons!

Um Chem class, nothin really Zancai has my Chem notes. Dont think I should have lent it to him after the Boob Check he pulled on my yesturday, lol.

I didnt have lunch today but was in Media ARts for 2 hours and worked on finalizing my commercial and then shooting for Music Video and suprisingly enough we are using my idea. Cool eh! SO the taping is going well and so is our write up which I'm doing. Ooo and I have an 89% sweet eh!

Um Physics class I could have died. Mr ZHeng got mad at me for talking, when there were 2 other loud mouths talking as well. Then a couple seconds later Jen who I sit pretty close to decided to play with my keys, so I try to get it back from her. Mr Zheng comes over pics up my keys and keychains and throws it across the class. I mean like "chuck" it. I was so pissed and it didnt help that I starte dto PMS today also. I COULD have killed him, Ohmigod! SO I'm signing out last period till the day of his exams. Like he had no right to break something I own just because he's fustrated with the rest of the class and our learning ability, asshole. Like seriously I never seen him become such a jerkface. I cnat believe he did wehat he did, but if your goning to let the class slack all year and then try to toughen up at the end of it, it wont work.

ANyways to hot for this shit, gonna find some popsicles. And then call Eriun for a discussion panel at 10:10

1 Comments:

Blogger Mandy said...

lol. U better not say anything!!!!

10:53 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home