Up We Go To The Top

My life: friends, mallratting, the boys, my adventures, school, inspirations, and so on....Um how do they expect me to use 500 characters. Sheesh they're insane. Anyways whatever. So Hi!

Thursday, June 09, 2005

Note Taking...


notetaking
Originally uploaded by Fairyring.
... is correct. I'll be from todya on be taking my own notes and prepartion for my Physics class. Mr. Zheng decide to be a jerkface and threw my keys across the room. And you know why all because I was talking for a couple of moments and then after Jen took my keys and satrted to play with it. Oh and by the way he broke my keychain. But whats stupid is that there's ppl in the class that talk way more then myself and never get in trouble and 2nd of all he shouldnt have taken his anger out on me or the rest of the class. So for him to take his fustrastion out on myself and the class so close to exams, after slacking the whol year is not cool at all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home