Up We Go To The Top

My life: friends, mallratting, the boys, my adventures, school, inspirations, and so on....Um how do they expect me to use 500 characters. Sheesh they're insane. Anyways whatever. So Hi!

Thursday, June 09, 2005

Hahaha


fish
Originally uploaded by MrsStrizzay.
Not as fishy as it looks. I menat my situations. SO me and Air kissed and made up.

(Does this make you happy...you is directed to those lowlives who are mega assholes, you know who u r. And if I did I would kick ur stupid fat ass all aroung the GTA, fuck u and dont get involve with other ppl's issues, fucktards)

Anyways, so basically a sorry goes out to Air, for miscommunication on what was said adn done. And yes that's really how I deal with things. Meh but stop worring yourself, you're gonna get wrinkles and shit, and that's not cool. Things work out in the end if they're suppose to, okay!

Ps. I missed Inuyasha for you. I hope thats some reflection of my care for you....is it ???? I think it is.

Um anyways on to my ninja hat, which is way cool, but its too hot to wear in this bloody weather. SO now I cant wait till the summer so I can use, I'm going to the pool thats why I'm dressed this way! hehehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home