Up We Go To The Top

My life: friends, mallratting, the boys, my adventures, school, inspirations, and so on....Um how do they expect me to use 500 characters. Sheesh they're insane. Anyways whatever. So Hi!

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Ninja Girl Kung Fu Style


Ninja Girl 1
Originally uploaded by girlthursday.
Oh yeah, kung fu kicks ass. Especially Jackie Chan's. Man he is so cool, but so old, but that's okay, he's only like 56 (???) now.

Um well good news! I'm most likely allowed to graduate early from school. When I say graduate I mean I dont have to show up for 2nd semester. I'm thinking about working 6 days a week. Weekdays 8-2pm and then Sunday all day, if okayed by managers. I could make about 10,000 in the time from Feb to August with those hours, covering two year of tuition, cool eh. So that's actually my plan for next year. Yes I will still do my extra-curricular; newspaper, yearbook, photography club and whatever else. So I'm happy.

If you didnt notice I'm not one to much follow the rules of the book, not really my fault.lol.

ANyways I'm thinking about the possiblity of starting a new blog, for a start of a new year. But I'm not quite sure when I should start the new year...when I enter grade 12 or when summer satrts. I think when summer starts because its like starting a new life for the summer, different from whatever the one at school was like. This one will be in existence, so like you or myself could backtrack to certain point in time, but I wont be posting in it. I will post in the new one until I think the dued time has come.

Really when you perspectives and shit like that change, you have to make changes to a few other things as well. Even small insignificant things like my blog, :P Its just with so much changes in my life this year I think its only fair to start over in a new blog to document the new part of my life. This is just so most things from past and future and present dont clash. Thats all.

Anyways need sleep, post tommorrow again

By the way Way Away, is such an awesome song. Ahhh I love it.
ps. By Yellowcard oooo and Switchfoot is coming out with a new album soon, yeah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home