Up We Go To The Top

My life: friends, mallratting, the boys, my adventures, school, inspirations, and so on....Um how do they expect me to use 500 characters. Sheesh they're insane. Anyways whatever. So Hi!

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Color Alley


Color Alley
Originally uploaded by -Birdy-.

Countdown till the end: 8 days

^^^^COuntdown is for when the end comes and its time for me to move on to my next blog. Anyways in more important news:

I got to see Jason today!!!!

Jason walks in through the door....this is me "aHHHHH Ohmigod its Jason." I
get up to run to the door. Mr L, "AMandla sit down and wait" Me in mid-air
position silently sits down and waits, aggitated and all. Finally I'm allowed to
run to Jason. But not before Mr.L and Dylan thinks its funny to taunt me. And
also after Sarj beats me to hugging Jason...I was like Noooooooo. But its all
good tlaked to him for a bit then left and came back and talked to him a bit
more, then decided to go homa and study. As I walked out of the school door I
turned around and yelled remeber to visit next year at least once or twice, plz!
AND jason was like okay. I was really happy to see him, and glad that I got the
chance to see him. Oooo and I also told him about the newspaper and he was like
thats great and good luck. Man I miss the newspaper Crew. I hope it all works
out next year....fingers crossed.

7 Comments:

Blogger Mandy said...

lol, sad

3:24 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey nice picture.

:)

5:25 pm  
Blogger Mandy said...

hehe thankx, found it on flickr!

9:41 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heh...I know. It's mine. :)

9:47 am  
Blogger Mandy said...

lol, oh im sorry, if ur offended in anyway. I just like to take other ppls picks I like and post them in my blogs. Sorry, hope you forgive me, plz! But do know that I like it enough to blog it! :P

8:46 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No,no, I'm not offended at all!

Glad you found some use for it.
Enjoy!

12:35 pm  
Blogger Mandy said...

lol, thank you then!

1:40 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home