Up We Go To The Top

My life: friends, mallratting, the boys, my adventures, school, inspirations, and so on....Um how do they expect me to use 500 characters. Sheesh they're insane. Anyways whatever. So Hi!

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Just Had To


IMG_3521
Originally uploaded by bohol.
TWO DAYS TILL NEW BLOG!!!!

And yes Anne you can copy the idea of new blog.lol.

Um basically I have been cramming for exams, so I could just pass...bad idea but only thing I oculd do...my body soooo sleep deprived for such a long time...I can barely stay awake when sitting still. My body thinks its time to sleep when I move less frequently...ahhhh damnit.

And I should really find that coupon for a slurpee it makes me mad that I dont know where it is.

ANYWAYS my week of school is over tommorrow. And then I work on Thursday...and I just realized as I said that I have to get my shifts changed, shiza. Fuck I forgot that even though I'm done school my sisters arent and neither is Yasuko (my step mom)...uggg so screwed. I'll fix that tommorrow.
Shit!

Well yeah more tommrrow, with last day entry. Right now i have to get back to studying....fuck

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home