Up We Go To The Top

My life: friends, mallratting, the boys, my adventures, school, inspirations, and so on....Um how do they expect me to use 500 characters. Sheesh they're insane. Anyways whatever. So Hi!

Saturday, June 18, 2005

random stuff @ work


random stuff on the wall
Originally uploaded by Amanda Marie.
Well I'm at work, covering breaks. Never knew that I could operate Flickr from here to blog. So now I can tell you all my horrible stories about bosses, customers, adn employees. Muauahahaha....okay yeah whatever. My tummy's grumbling at me and I have to stand like forever. AND i HAVE TO SATND NEXT TO THESE HOT MACHINES!!! Well we have a fan, we had a nice cool one here last week, but now we have this ghetto one...ewwww. Yeah well I'm done for now.Ciao

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home