Up We Go To The Top

My life: friends, mallratting, the boys, my adventures, school, inspirations, and so on....Um how do they expect me to use 500 characters. Sheesh they're insane. Anyways whatever. So Hi!

Thursday, June 16, 2005

Retro Times


gadget
Originally uploaded by la rĂ².
Countdown: 7 days

Like today's picture? Well I'm pissed off with Mr.Zheng for killinh my keychain, but what can I do?

Anyways so yeah, right now i'm in Media Arts class and I also had my first exam today, which I totally bombed. I think I at least got 56% on the 1st part. The 2nd part well I know to study hard as hell. But now I also have to start studying for Chemistry and Physics.

Um probably skipping 4th period, if not I'll have to dwell with Mr.Zheng's stupidity. Tommorrow I might skip to watch movies, but tommorrow I also need to find a father's day present. AH so much to do. Summer almost here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home